Friday, June 01, 2007

Illustration Friday - Your Paradise


This girl is in her own little paradise enjoying the songs of the birds on a beautiful, sunny day. This was inspired by Bob Marley's song, "Three Little Birds" which is one of my favorite songs.

"Don't worry bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing is gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!
Rise up this mornin',
Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Sit by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou")

8 comments:

Tina Vaziri said...

Cute, I like her expression!

Valeriannah said...

This is very sweet! I love it.

Dora said...

this is such a sweet and fun illo!

Nancy Bea said...

Great work! And that's one of my favorite songs too.

Rrramone said...

very nice job. :-)

claudine hellmuth said...

colors are great! great style!

mike r baker said...

One of my favorite songs too. It's one of our driving songs - my little girl and I sing it loud and strong. :)

Super sweet illo!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so pretty and cute! It must be really nice to BE the girl in your picture... lol
--Adele