Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ukraine Woman

I recently bought a book on Egon Shiele and liked how he used paper with a mustard color background. This was probably the type if paper available to artists at the time because I noticed that a lot of others also used this paper. I also like the way he combined conte crayon and watercolor, so I gave it a whirl.
I watched a movie about Modigliani and noticed that those painters back then all wrote their last names out as their signature. It makes more sense than the initials I use, so I'm going to start signing my last name.
It's sad that so many artists had tragic lives.

1 comment:

Russian Dating, Russian Singles said...

It is very well information. All people want always to know all about things that you have been described here.
Read more : Russian Singles Online