Friday, August 21, 2009

brush pen and watercolor


Testing out my Japanese brush pen with some added watercolors. I like the texture of the Canson watercolor paper. I did these while watching Project Runway which is quite entertaining. I don't know if something is wrong with my pen or if the ink is old, but the ink never seems to flow well. I just changed the cartridge, but I've had the cartridges for a few years now. The brush tip is a brand new sable one, so I don't know what the problem is.

2 comments:

dayana said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://sketchingdrawing.com

Kimberly Robello said...

Thanks for visiting!