Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Loin de Toi (work in progress)

This is a work in progress.  I actually started this over a year ago, but never finished it. I had the pencil sketch and painting down before.  I just added the permanent ink today with my trusty Micron .25mm pen.  I'll have to complete the painting and maybe add some more drawing to it later.

I was looking for some art supplies and I came across this piece of unfinished work as well as another piece which I will also work on later and post.

2 comments:

kimberlycreates said...

Saw your post over in the forums, asking about folks who are blogging about NaNo. Love your art! I wouldn't worry too much about "failing" NaNo though. In my mind, every attempt is a step in the right direction. The entire goal, to me, is to short circuit our inner editors, and worrying too much about "failure" sounds a lot like my inner editor piping up. So if you ask me -- which you didn't ;) -- just go for it!

Kimberly Robello said...

I thought I had replied to this last year. Thank you for your comment, Kimberly. I'm just about done with my novel that I started last year around this time for NaNoWriMo. I hope you were able to reach your goal and are participating again this year. I'm trying to get back to my art as well.