Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Woman in Blue Cowl

It has been a year and a half since my dad died and I haven't drawn or painted much since. I think this was the last thing I was playing around with before he died. I've gone back to it and doodled here and there on it since then. 
Instead of drawing and painting, I have been watching a lot of TV shows and movies, working out (I love the UFC Gym!), reading and just trying to enjoy life and my family. I closed my online shops and relaxed a bit. The business of selling artwork (the invoices, PayPal, setting up & maintaining the shops, taxes, keeping records), marketing it, drawing, painting, working full time and taking care of kids was just too tiring and stressful. 
I'm planning on drawing more and posting them on this blog and on my Flickr site again, but this time I would like to write more as well. I think that would make this blog more interesting. I'm kind of a private/cautious-borderline-paranoid person, so that might be a bit of a challenge for me.

No comments: