Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Glow-In-The-Dark Ghost Pencil Holder & Sharpener



 
I found this at Art Supply Warehouse in Westminster, CA. I'm an artist and love the paranormal, so I thought this was befitting. It's also a pencil sharpener. lol So, when I'm drawing late at night and see dark shadows moving in the doorway, I'll have my glow-in-the-dark ghost buddy to scare them away. haha!
 
Art Supply Warehouse is such an awesome art store. They even have pads of comic strip paper! I've never seen that before. There are so many cool art supplies out there now. I wish those were available when I was an art student.
 
I bought some vellum, marker paper, spray fixative, and conte pencils. So, I'm on my way to drawing like Enki Bilal! ;o) We'll see how that goes...

2 comments:

Shiho Nakaza said...

Good to see you're ready to draw, Kimberly! Since you like the paranormal, I think you'll enjoy Supernatural exhibit that opened at Japanese American National Museum last weekend - it was very inspiring.

Kimberly Robello said...

Oh! Thanks for letting me know, Shiho!