Thursday, March 06, 2014

Face-a-Day, Surprised

 
Today I decided to draw a funny expression. It's easier to draw guys when they have a funny expression on their face. He looks like he just saw a rat or something.

Which reminds me... There is a video a friend put up on Facebook of her trying to kill a mouse in her child's bedroom. Her husband and kids are standing on the bed while she goes after the mouse with a broom. She takes a swat at it and the mouse darts around the room at lightning speed. Her husband is screaming which makes the kids scream. Mine you, her husband is a big, muscular guy. But she is fearless. She's one tough cookie. And pretty, too, so you wouldn't think she could do that.

I can't believe he wasn't mad at her for putting that video up on FB. Everyone at the gym got a good laugh out of that one. I'd be screaming, too. I'm not afraid of snakes, but mice, forget it.

No comments: