Saturday, April 12, 2014

Face-a-Day, Reina

 

After I finished drawing this, I was thinking that it sort of looked like that girl from Game of Thrones, the blonde one with the dragon. I'd like to say that this drawing is based on her, but it isn't. 

I tried to watch that show, but it seemed to be more of a T & A show, so I got bored and stopped watching. What drew me in was how the show started. There were dead bodies in the snow and there was a threat of this fast and powerful creature that killed them. I wanted to know what this creature was and what it wanted, so I stayed on board. Then the royal boy gets pushed off the tower and that was shocking enough to keep me watching. After that, it was like, meh. However, I just happened to be looking for dragons on YouTube yesterday and found a scene where the blonde girl has more dragons and she's like commanding them or something. Now I want to go back to watching the show. I tried to read the book, but got bored with that, too. I guess I'll give it another go.

No comments: