Friday, May 30, 2014

Face-a-day, Je Vais M'en Sortir

 
I have been listening to Priscilla's Je Vais M'en Sortir song all day today. I looked on YouTube to see if she had a video for the song, but I couldn't find one. Instead, I saw a girl named Lolicy perform this song in a park with very few people around. She looked nervous, but when she sang she sounded amazing! I was thinking, "Is she lip syncing?" She sounded just like Priscilla (à mon avis). Wow. I hope she never stops singing. Bravo, Lolicy!

This is not a drawing of Lolicy or Priscilla, though. The song kept running through my head as I was drawing it, so I had to get my iPod and listen to the song over and over again until the drawing was done.

This marks the last page of the 3rd sketchbook I have finished this year! That is a record for me! I just can't believe it. Yay for me! It actually was a sketchbook I started on April 22, 2014, not one I started years ago. So, it took me a little over a month to complete it. Not bad considering I take years to complete a sketchbook. O-O

No comments: