Thursday, May 15, 2014

Face-a-day, Thinking of Clash of Clans

 
I mention this game way too much and I can't help it! I'm addicted to this game! I'm even up past my bedtime posting this but it's really because I'm killing time while I wait for my canon to finish upgrading. If I don't, someone on the other side of the world, like China, is going to raid my village and destroy it while my canon is inoperable.

I'm the oldest person in my clan and the one with the least experience. lol My kids want me to get rid of my gem box to get more gems, but I want to leave it alone because it's cute and pretty. It's an image of treasure at the end of a rainbow. 

One time, while I was having lunch with my family, my son said that the guy at a nearby table was playing Clash of Clans. It plays music when you start up the game. The guy was in his 30s, I think. lol At least I'm not the only adult playing. I don't know if any moms are playing, though.

No comments: