Sunday, June 01, 2014

Face-a-day, Ben

 
For me, drawing guys takes me twice as long as drawing girls. This is my third try at drawing this guy. Ugh! I couldn't get the eyes right. The guy I was drawing isn't as good looking as this guy, so after a while I just drew him my own way and it came out better. I really stopped caring at some point and just wanted to go to sleep. It was around the time I drew the ear on the left as you can tell. It's a bad ear and I just slapped it down. 

Tomorrow I will post the colored version of this drawing. I tried to spice it up, but now that I look back on this drawing, I'm thinking that it's not so bad after all. 

This was drawn with Black Prismacolor on colored paper. I need to buy some more of these pencils. I've been using them so much lately that they are getting smaller and smaller. I can never have enough of them.

No comments: