Friday, June 06, 2014

Face-a-day, BJ Novak

 
This is a drawing I did of BJ Novak, the actor and producer from The Office (US). I wasn't really trying to get a likeness. I just think he's a good candidate for a drawing because of his droopy eyes, big eyebrows and long face. His chin alone is interesting to draw.

I guess I should've made his eyebrows thicker. Maybe I'll give it another try. I wanted to use my water brush pen, but I didn't want to mess it up. 

This fountain pen is going nuts. It's running out of ink, so it's spilling the ink out faster than it is supposed to. It would've been more aggravating if I wanted a fine-line/pretty drawing.

The two fountain pens that I cleaned yesterday (not this one) are terrible. They are not my friends. Cleaning the calligraphy fountain pen did not help after all. I tried to draw with it again last night and the ink would not flow out of it. Bad pen! So, I guess the Bombay Pen Cleaner didn't work so well after all.

No comments: