Monday, June 23, 2014

Face-a-day - Luli Character Sketch 1

 
I'm writing a young adult sci-fi/romance novel that has a character that looks a lot like this character in my head. Her name is Luli. I wrote a 50,000+ word draft, but wasn't happy with it, so I re-wrote it. I'm still not happy with it. There are so many things going on that it would take three books or more to complete it. It involves genetic engineering of humans. That's all I can say about it for now.

I set it aside for the time being to write a middle grade book for which I am trying to find a literary agent. Once the ball is rolling with that, I'm going to work on a picture book that I already wrote and thumbnailed out. Since I started drawing on a regular basis again, I feel like I'm ready to take on the drawings for this picture book.

Okay, it's almost 2:00AM right now and I'm falling asleep, so good night. Bonne nuit and all that.

No comments: