Monday, August 04, 2014

Face-a-day - Kristina

 
Wow, this turned out really bright! I never know how these colors are going to turn out on the computer. It's nice to be able to use some paint again. I was expecting to go a little crazier with these face drawings, but they never turn out as crazy as I hoped they would be. With that said, I don't think I've done many layered pictures like this before. It was fun and pretty different for me.

I was supposed to go swimming yesterday, but it has been cloudy lately. The temperatures have been high enough to go swimming, but several people were struck by lightning in the last week or so and 2 died. That doesn't sound good at all. One strike happened at the beach. 

I wanted to take the kids to the beach this summer, but someone got bit by a shark at the beach I wanted to go to and now there are these lightning strikes. My kids are too freaked out to want to go now. :o(


No comments: