Thursday, October 02, 2014

Face-a-Day - Contemplative Pippi

 
I used watercolor pencils and prismacolor pencils to create this drawing. 

I thought that since I used paint to create my art, they were called paintings. An old art teacher used to call my paintings "drawings" and I remember being offended by that. After thinking about it, I realized he was right. My paintings are more drawings than they are paintings. It's not a good or bad thing. That's just what they are. 

I was going to skip working out today so I would have more time to work on my novel, but I just remembered that I have Women's Self Defense class tonight. We basically learn Muay Thai since the new instructor is a Muay Thai instructor. We get a good cardio workout while learning new techniques. Can't pass that up.

No comments: