Saturday, November 01, 2014

Face-a-Day - Pretty Sofia

 
I recently saw the drawings of a Chinese artist who draws a lot with ballpoint pen. She is a good artist and her style is unique. She inspired me to break out my ballpoint pen again, so that's why these last few drawings have been done with ballpoint pen ink. She uses a different pen than I do. Of course, I don't think anyone uses a souvenir Getty Center pen to draw like I do. The ink in my pen is drying up, so maybe I should try out the type of pens she uses. They come in different colors. Bonus! If the ink doesn't glob up on my paper, I think I'll be happy with them. She said she paid $1.37 for her pen, but it's an unusual brand, so I hope I can find it. I'll post a picture of it if I can get my hands on one.

It's Comikaze weekend! Cosplay time! I'm gonna be Mothra. My son is going to be a badass Godzilla. Rrrroar!

No comments: