Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Face-a-Day - Suspect

 

Yesterday, one of my neighbors told me that the house next door to her was burglarized last week. She told me the date and time and I recalled seeing a man I had never seen before coming from what looked like the back of their house. He was carrying a box or some item with a towel over it. I thought it was weird that he parked around the corner from that house. I was thinking that if he had known he was going to carry something from the house, he would have parked closer. It didn't dawn on me that he was stealing something. I thought he was helping them with something or that maybe he came from the house next to theirs. 

I drew this picture of the guy from what I remembered. I was outside when I saw him and he looked right at me. When I got back in the house, I looked outside to see what he was up to, but he had already taken off. This was in broad daylight when people were milling about, too. I'm usually very suspicious of strange people in our neighborhood. If I had the chance, I would've taken a picture of him and his car from the window. Sometimes I do that if strange people are parked on my street or in front of my house.

After my neighbor told me about the break-in, I drew this picture of the guy for the police. Since I needed a face drawing for today, I thought I'd use it for today's post. lol  It's not my best work since it's from memory. I realized that I need to work on drawing faces from memory and drawing men. I probably drew him prettier than he actually is. :o/ 


No comments: