Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fashion Drawing With Metallic Paint

 

 
These are two different angles of a drawing I did with metallic paint in a Moleskine sketchbook. 

I just realized that I haven't posted a drawing in over a week. I have been crazy kind of busy. We went to Disneyland, celebrated a birthday, did our taxes, paid bills, went to a baby shower, replaced our water heater (again), and yesterday my mother-in-law had a stroke so we spent the day with her in the hospital. It was also the 5th anniversary of my father's passing, so I lit candles and incense for him and prayed.

Someone at a party asked to see my sketchbook, but the one I was carrying at the time didn't have any good drawings in it. I hate when that happens. It's a terrible feeling. So, I've decided to put at least 3 good drawings at the beginning of each sketchbook in case that happens again. This is the year I am adding lots of color to my sketchbooks. Color makes my sketchbooks look more interesting.

No comments: