Friday, May 15, 2015

Creative Every Day - Josie Pinkly

 

I was working on this drawing while helping my son do his homework in the kids club at the gym. A little boy came by and asked me what her name was. I said, "What do you think I should name her?" He said, "Josie." I said, "Okay, I'll name her Josie." The little boy ran away. My son wanted to name her "Pinkly." So, her name is Josie Pinkly.

A little girl came by with a cute picture of an owl on her shirt. I started to draw the owl, but the girl walked away. The little boy came back and asked me what the drawing was and why I didn't finish it. He said he liked owls and wanted me to finish the drawing. I said, "Okay" and started working on the owl. As he was walking away, he turned back to me and said, "Make sure it's cute. I like cute owls." Hahaha! Kids say the funniest things. He was about 4 or 5 years old.

No comments: