Monday, May 25, 2015

Marble Construction Paper

 
I found this construction paper with a marble pattern at Michael's Arts and Crafts for $1.00! I happened to be walking by it in the kids section and saw it. Can't beat that price! I'm painting the cover and I'm going to use it as a sketchbook. It's not acid-free, but I've discovered that even acid-free paper yellows and fades, so whatever. Each page has a different pattern, so they're not all a copy of the same page. It will save me some time from making my own backgrounds. I am looking forward to drawing on this paper. It will be nice to use black and white ink on it. I will post my results as soon as I get the chance to draw something on this paper.

As of yet, I have painted the cover a mint green and plan on drawing something on it so that it looks more like a sketchbook and not just a pad of paper.

No comments: