Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Purple Haze

 
This was done in my Moleskine pocket sketchbook. 

I haven't been drawing as much lately, but I'm in the process of making 2 sketchbooks. I am making one with a cloth cover that I got from Joann's Fabrics for a little over a dollar. It has a cartoon monster motif. I didn't know that you could buy swatches for $2.49. They are the perfect size to use as a sketchbook cover. Right now they are 50% off. If you sign up for their emailed coupons, you can get an even bigger discount. 

I can't wait to finish my sketchbooks and draw in them. I will post pics when I'm done. Last night, folded all the paper, punched the holes, stitched the signatures together, and glued the spine for them both. 

I listened to a lot of TED Talks while I was working on them to make the most of my time.
Did you know that there is a computer that searches the internet 24/7 for times when people use the word, "feel?" Every time someone talks about their feelings on their blog, the computer captures it. You can go to that site, click on one of the blogs, and read about how that person is feeling. Bizarre. I guess this post is being captured on that computer right now since I used that word. Haha.

No comments: