Friday, January 29, 2016

First post of the year

I have been away from this blog for a few weeks now because frankly, things have been going to the crapper lately. Since Christmas, my aunt passed away, one of my best friends had 2 family members pass away including her mom, and a couple of people in my family have serious illnesses. On Christmas Eve, I caught the worst flu I've had in years, lost my voice for the longest time I've ever experienced, and for the first time rang in the New Year pissed off. I  hope this doesn't mean the rest of my year is going to suck.

After my dad died, I didn't draw for 3 years. I can't do that this time. Sometimes it's hard to find motivation, but I will post a few drawings that I managed to create in the past few weeks. I won't be able to fit them all here so I will post them in the next few days.

This was drawn on Christmas Eve when I had a sore throat and was starting to feel quite sick:
 

 

 

No comments: