Saturday, September 03, 2016

Kaleo in Kyokushin Gi


I found a couple of drawing workshops near my house. They are portrait workshops, but they only charge $3. I've never heard of a drawing workshop that was that cheap. After so many years of trying to draw quickly in pen, this is a nice change. I had to hunt for my chamois, stumps, and charcoal which I hadn't used in over 10 years probably. It was nice being in a classroom setting again. It reminds me of the old days. They played classical music, too. Apparently, that hasn't changed in 20 years. It made me want to laugh. The only thing that has changed about drawing class is that people take pictures of the models now. Back in the day, no one did that. That was a strange surprise.

My charcoal drawing usually sucks, but this one came out pretty good.

No comments: